This is me :)

United Kingdom
Hi I'm Sally, I'm 22 and have just re-started my weight loss journey with Weight Watchers and thought I'd share my ramblings with anyone who is willing to read! I've done WW on and off for the last 4 years, usually just to lose a few pounds but after going to uni and succumbing to the student lifestyle, I found that 2 years in I was a stone or two heavier. So after just a few months on WW I almost reached my goal just in time for my 21st birthday celebrations in October 2008(see my inspiration pic for proof!) I maintained until around Christmas when a few extra pounds slipped on. Then in 2009 a very traumatic time of my life led to further weight gain when the comfort eating habits (my biggest downfall) resurfaced. WW had entered my mind in the following 12 months but the stresses of being in my final year of university meant I never made any serious attempts. But, I’ve now graduated and am about to start a PGCE to be a primary teacher and finally feel ready to get back on the wagon and get back into that purple dress! So there you have it, this is me; I hope some of my ramblings might help anyone new to weight watchers, or just provide the rest of you with some amusement :) xxx

Friday 3 September 2010

Feeling rubbish

Well I'm very under the weather tonight. Feeling anxious about starting my course and my fiancé Andy is going off to travel for a few months which is an amazing opportunity and I'm so excited for him but the reality that he's going to be gone for so long is setting in. So think today has just been draining and made me feel worse. Although normally days like this would be when I'd reach for the 'comfort' stuff. Instead I know I can control it and can stay focussed on WW, not just throwing the towel in after a bad day. So I've had a small bag of maltesers for my chocolate fix, within points and that was enough.


So after a bad day, that normally would end up in a WW disaster, has been controlled and I know for sure that this time I'm back on the wagon and my head is screwed on! Just need to keep remembering this moment the next time I come close to slipping! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment