This is me :)

United Kingdom
Hi I'm Sally, I'm 22 and have just re-started my weight loss journey with Weight Watchers and thought I'd share my ramblings with anyone who is willing to read! I've done WW on and off for the last 4 years, usually just to lose a few pounds but after going to uni and succumbing to the student lifestyle, I found that 2 years in I was a stone or two heavier. So after just a few months on WW I almost reached my goal just in time for my 21st birthday celebrations in October 2008(see my inspiration pic for proof!) I maintained until around Christmas when a few extra pounds slipped on. Then in 2009 a very traumatic time of my life led to further weight gain when the comfort eating habits (my biggest downfall) resurfaced. WW had entered my mind in the following 12 months but the stresses of being in my final year of university meant I never made any serious attempts. But, I’ve now graduated and am about to start a PGCE to be a primary teacher and finally feel ready to get back on the wagon and get back into that purple dress! So there you have it, this is me; I hope some of my ramblings might help anyone new to weight watchers, or just provide the rest of you with some amusement :) xxx

Thursday 2 September 2010

It's late but I've finally done it!

Hi everyone, 


I've just created this blog and have no idea if I'm just going to be chatting away randomly into cyberspace or if any of you will actually want to take the time to read my ramblings - but thank you in advance if you do!


This blog is mainly to keep me on the straight and narrow with my weight watchers journey and as I've been thinking about writing a blog for ages and decided now was as good a time as any - although it has taken me so long to set it up that it's now 10 to 1 in the morning and I'm shattered!


So this is my first official post but hopefully the ones to follow will be more insightful and may even help others on their weight loss journey - even if it's only not to make the same mistakes I have :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment